- Place a cup of water in the base of the large skillet (26cm).
- Place steamer rack on with as many greased egg poaching cups as you desire.
- Cover with the vent open.
Fold a paper towel into 4. Saturate it with water and place in the base of a small pan. Do not allow towel to be so wet that water runs away from it. The water should be all contained in the towel. Place 2-3 eggs on top of paper towel. Cover with the temperature control open. Cook over medium heat until tone sounds then turn to low and close the valve. Cook for 10 minutes on low heat for hardboiled eggs, 5-7 minutes for soft. When finished run cold water over the eggs and remove paper towel. Drain away water and with cover on shake pan in a circular motion with eggs inside to remove shells.
Cooking Bacon & Eggs
- Preheat large skillet to a medium heat for 2-5 minutes.
- Add strips of bacon and tomato or mushrooms if you desire. Do not turn.
- Place steamer rack on with as many greased egg poaching cups as desired.
- Cover with the temperature control closed. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Remove cover and break eggs into heated poaching cups. Cover once again with control closed until eggs are cooked to your liking, usually between 3-5 minutes